Benefits of Veneers
7 Benefits of Having Veneers
There are major benefits to using porcelain veneers that many dentist patients do not know about. To start, one must understand properly what veneers are. Specially crafted to the mouths of each patient, porcelain veneers are thin shells that attach themselves to the front surfaces of teeth and that, over time, transform a person’s smile. If you are thinking about getting veneers, why not familiarize yourself with the following seven benefits.
#1 Stronger Teeth.
Cosmetic veneers are commonly used for cosmetic appearance but in addition to its aesthetic benefits, studies have shown that using porcelain veneers can strengthen teeth by up to 95 percent. This varies from patient to patient but what can be said for certain is that veneers play a far more prominent role in oral health than simply the re-arrangement of one’s teeth.
#2 Fix A Number of Cosmetic And Functional Issues.
If you have chipped or cracked teeth, unevenly spaced or gapped teeth, crooked or misshapen teeth, irregularly sized teeth, or severely discolored teeth, these are all conditions that porcelain veneers can be used to fix. If you choose to purchase porcelain veneers, they will be shaped, sized and coloured to your exact specifications and customized exactly to your smile.
#3 Keep Your Natural Looking Smile.
Other materials used for veneers sometimes don’t create the appearance of a natural smile while they are being worn. The ways that porcelain veneers work is that they are strong, restore function, are stain-resistant, and reflect light in a very natural way. You will not find a set of veneers that are as close to healthy teeth in appearance than porcelain.
#4 Veneers Are Not Invasive.
Veneers are among the least invasive restorative treatments available to dentists. This is what makes it such a popular choice among patients. There are more expensive, more invasive treatments but one would be hard-pressed to find something as effective as porcelain veneers.
#5 You Don’t Need To Replace Them.
There are temporary options that are sometimes used in the place of veneers. If a patient chooses porcelain veneers however, they get the added benefit of being able to wear them for as long as 20 years and potentially longer.
DURABILITY OF PORCELAIN VENEERS
#6 Veneers Are Not One-size-fits-all.
When you meet with your dentist and undergo the initial consultation regarding porcelain veneers, they will advise you of the work that you need done. Together, you can craft the veneers that are right for your mouth, addressing what you feel is most pertinent and customized to the shape, size, and arrangement of your teeth.
#7 Get The Results You Need And Get Them Relatively Fast.
Within a few weeks even, your porcelain veneers would have already shown slight signs of change. The results come quick, ensuring that patients who leave the office after their follow-up are likely already experiencing an added adjustment to their smile.
The 7 benefits to having veneers show that for the patients who qualify for their commission, veneers can foster a permanent change in the appearance of a person’s smile, leaving them with fast results, no recovery time needed, and a high level of durability lasting as long as 7 or 10 years or even longer.
We are a Family Friendly Practice
At Molson Park Dental Office, we provide family dentistry services. Toronto and Barrie dentist, Dr. Adam Chapnick works with every child to build trust and comfort through the entire dental visit process.
Additional Articles About Porcelain Vaneers
- 3 Things you Need to Know about Maintenance for Porcelain Veneers
- 3 Ways to Repair a Chipped Tooth
- 7 Benefits of Having Veneers
- 7 Facts about Porcelain Veneers that You Need to Know
- 7 Main Treatments Offered in Cosmetic Dentistry
- CEREC Digital Technology is Now Available In Barrie
- Dental Solutions for Damaged and Decayed Teeth
- Frequently Asked Questions about Porcelain Veneers
- How Much do Porcelain Veneers Cost in Canada
- How To Fix Gaps Between Teeth
- Restoring Chipped and Worn Out Teeth
- Solutions for Broken Teeth
- Solutions Used To Fix Gaps Between Teeth
- Tooth Replacement Solutions for Missing Teeth
- What are Clip-on Teeth Veneers and Are They Right for Me
- What are Dental Consent Forms and Why They Matter
- What are Porcelain Veneers Made of
- What are the Steps to Getting Porcelain Veneers
- What is the Right Age for Porcelain Veneers
- What Makes Porcelain Veneers Better Than Bonding?