we are the aesthetic cosmetic dentist choice in barrie
Cosmetic dentistry procedures run the gamut from helping you correct a minor tooth imperfection to completely restoring your entire smile. If something about your smile makes you uncomfortable, cosmetic dentist, Dr. Adam Chapnick can assess your unique situation and determine what types of dentistry procedures will make you want to show off your smile.
If you are unable to flash your teeth with confidence, your personal and professional life is bound to suffer. We want to help you break through this barrier by correcting your cosmetic dental problems. . If you would like to arrange a dental consultation with Dr. Adam Chapnick – Dentist in Barrie and Toronto, please contact our office.
Stained or Yellowed Teeth
Stained or Yellowed Teeth
Most Hollywood smiles are the result of professional tooth whitening procedures. You do not have to be famous to have a magazine-cover smile. Dr. Chapnick can significantly whiten and brighten your teeth, eliminating stains and lightening the yellowish tint of your smile with the Sapphire Tooth Whitening system. You can be in and out of our Barrie or Toronto dentist’s office in one hour, or elect to whiten your teeth at home over a two-week period. You will be amazed at the results.
It does not look or feel natural to have teeth missing in your smile. If you are tired of going through life with difficulties chewing or speaking because of a missing tooth, Dr. Adam Chapnick and his team in Barrie and Toronto have great replacement options, including permanent dental implants or dental bridges.
Crooked teeth can be embarrassing and can even lead to tooth decay because of difficulty in properly cleaning between the teeth. If you have avoided having your crooked teeth straightened because of the stigma and discomfort of metal braces, we offer the Invisalign® “invisible” teeth straightening system. Dr. Chapnick is an Invisalign® Premier provider, with hundreds of happy clients.
Dr. Chapnick can also fit you with custom-made porcelain veneers or tooth bonding composite material to make your crooked teeth look like straight-shooters.
Silver amalgam fillings are quite obvious when you open your mouth. If you would rather keep your dental work a secret, Dr. Chapnick can replace these filings with composite tooth-coloured fillings or porcelain inlays or onlays, depending on the severity of your tooth decay.
If you are bothered by any of these common cosmetic dental problems or have another dental problem you would like to discuss, please contact Ontario cosmetic dentist, Dr. Adam Chapnick in Barrie or Toronto today for a complimentary consultation.
Cosmetic Dentist of Choice
Dr. Chapnick will examine your current dental condition and recommend what your best options are, and will outline the advantages and disadvantages of each type of dental procedure. Ultimately, it is always your decision on how to proceed with your dental work and Dr. Adam Chapnick and his team will support your decision and provide great dental care.
A wide range of dental problems can be corrected via cosmetic dentistry procedures. It is astounding how changes to the size, shape, colour and positioning of your teeth affect the overall appearance of your face.
View our Before and After Gallery to see how our team has improved the smiles of our patients.
Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
While you may have family or friends who have had success with certain dental procedures, you may be better suited for different treatments. Barrie and Toronto dentist, Dr. Chapnick and his team are committed to offering you as many options as possible to meet your every dental need.
Cosmetic dentistry has become widespread, allowing you to undergo minimally invasive procedures to produce dramatic results. Many of the procedures cosmetic dentist, Dr. Chapnick performs at his offices in Barrie and Toronto, can be completed in a single office visit so that you leave our comfortable office with a beautiful new smile.
SOME OF OUR PREFERRED SERVICES
WE PROVIDE THE BEST DENTAL SOLUTIONS
- Do you have a sensitive tooth? You should consider going for dental fluoride therapy from a reputable dental clinic. Dental therapy is designed to help your teeth develop strongly by improving your enamel. Children with chronic tooth decay are the most common candidates for fluoride …
- Most people confuse dental crowns, fillings, and different types of restorative prosthesis. In the dental world, indirect dental fillings such as Inlay, Pinlay, and Onlay can help patients with deep tooth cavities. Patients prefer the micro-dentures because they preserve the natural structure of the teeth. …
- Are you happy with your smile? Well, if you look forward to changing your smile, then you can consider having porcelain veneers. A dental veneer is an artificial shell that is placed over the natural teeth to give it a new look.
QUESTIONS ABOUT COSMETIC DENTISTRY
Why are my teeth not as white as when I was younger?
Changes to the colour of your teeth can occur slowly over time. Your previously pearly whites can become discoloured for a number of reasons:
- Over-consumption of tooth-staining foods or drinks, such as coffee, tea, blueberries, etc
- Smoking or tobacco use
- Tooth enamel naturally becoming thinner as you age, causing the yellowish dentin layer to show through
- Consumption of too much fluoride, causing a condition called fluorosis
- Certain medications received as a child, such as tetracycline antibiotics
Why are porcelain veneers so popular?
Porcelain veneers can cover a multitude of dental problems, from chipped or broken teeth to misaligned or widely spaced teeth. The thin porcelain shells used in this procedure are bonded to your teeth to form a strong, durable, glossy and stain-resistant camouflage for less-than-perfect teeth. The process usually takes two office visits, and you can have an enhanced smile in less time than you may think.
Tooth whitening does not impact porcelain veneers, so it is advisable to whiten your teeth to your desired shade before having porcelain veneers implemented into your smile.
With so many different cosmetic dentistry options available, how can I know what is right for me?
Regardless of your own unique dental predicament, there are usually at least two different ways to achieve the results you desire. The best way to fully understand your options is to arrange a one-on-one dental consultation with a respected general, cosmetic or physiologic dentist. We can provide this consultation at our Barrie or Toronto dentist’s office free of charge.
Can tooth whitening erase any type of tooth discolourations?
In-office and professional take-home tooth whitening systems can drastically change the whiteness of teeth for most people. However, if you have tooth discolourations caused by tetracycline or other medications, traditional methods of tooth whitening typically do not work. Cosmetic dentist, Dr. Adam Chapnick offers porcelain veneers or tooth bonding as alternatives to tooth whitening to achieve equally dazzling white smiles.
Please use caution when using store-bought tooth whitening kits, as there are tooth whitening risks associated with overuse. Dr. Adam Chapnick’s tooth whitening procedures provide less risk and longer-lasting results than the remedies offered in stores.
Why do so many dentists recommend dental implants for missing teeth?
You have many options when it comes to filling a gap left by a missing tooth. Procedures such as dental bridges and facelift dentures have been used for years with some success.
Now, dental technology allows cosmetic dentists to provide a more permanent solution to tooth loss with dental implants. Most dental implant patients report that this option is more natural-looking, comfortable, functional and less embarrassing than other tooth replacement methods. Dr. Adam Chapnick specializes in dental implants and can help you determine whether this procedure, or a more traditional method, is right for you.
We are a Family Friendly Practice
At Molson Park Dental Office, we provide family dentistry services. Toronto and Barrie dentist, Dr. Adam Chapnick works with every child to build trust and comfort through the entire dental visit process.
- 2 Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures Worth Considering
- 4 Options for Bone Grafts
- An Overview Of Ceramic Implants
- Are Dental Implants Suitable For Children?
- Are Dental Implants Worth The Cost?
- Are Dental Implants Worth the Investment?
- Avoid These Foods If You Want Whiter Teeth
- Best Practice in Oral Care Before and After Getting Dentures
- Braces And Dental Implants: Can You Have Them Both?
- Causes Of Bleeding Gums When Brushing
- Causes Of Sore Gums
- Dealing With Periodontal Disease Diagnosis
- Debunking 6 Common Myths About Teeth Whitening
- Dental Impression Procedure
- Designing a Perfect Smile
- Feel Young Again With a New Set of Permanent Teeth
- Getting Teeth Aligned with Dental Treatment
- How Many Teeth Can You Get Implants For?
- How Overbites and Underbites Affect Your Life
- How Safe Are Dental Lasers To My Health?
- How Sedation Dentistry Works
- Invisalign Express vs. Invisalign Teen
- Invisalign vs. Braces
- Know the Types of Smile Before Choosing Dental Treatments
- Modern Teeth Alignment Alternatives To Traditional Braces
- Periodontal Therapy Treatment
- Removing Porcelain Veneers
- Should Invisalign Braces Be Worn When Sleeping?
- The Difference Between CeraRoot And Titanium Metal Dental Implants
- The Pros and Cons of Oral Jewelry
- The Safety Of Dentistry Anesthesia
- Tips for Achieving the Smile You Desire
- Top Cosmetic Dental Procedures
- Understanding the Different Types of Smile Stages
- Uses Of Dental Lasers
- Veneers vs. Lumineers
- What are Dental Crowns and Bridges?
- What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
- What is the Procedure for Tooth Bonding in Cosmetic Dentistry?
- What You Need to Know Before Getting Lumineers
- Which Is Safer Between Dental Implants And Dentures?
- Who is a Candidate for Tooth Whitening?
- Why You Need To Replace Amalgam Fillings
- With Dental Implants You Can Now Enjoy Your Favorite Holiday Delicacies