Barrie’s Destination for your Child’s Dental Care
Children Dental Care
Instilling the concepts of good dental habits at an early age can go a long way toward helping your child keep his or her teeth healthy for a lifetime. Just as childhood immunizations and wellness check-ups are important to your child’s health, frequent dental visits starting as early as one year of age (or when your baby’s first tooth grows in) are equally as important to his/her dental and overall health.
At Molson Park Dental Office, we provide family dentistry services. Toronto and Barrie dentist, Dr. Adam Chapnick works with every child to build trust and comfort through the entire dental visit process. We understand that it may take several visits for your child to be completely relaxed in a dental office, especially if he or she has had a negative dental experience in the past.
Our entire Toronto and Barrie dental teams are compassionate, so feel free to book your child’s appointments with us and know that our experience in dentistry will ensure that your child is at ease.
We are a family offering a full range of dental services for kids of all ages. We recognize that your children have a unique dental requirement and we will help them be as comfortable as possible. Be part of our family.
We believe in staying at the forefront of central knowledge and technology to be your dental clinic of choice for your kids’ oral health. Whether you need simple or complex treatment we offer comprehensive dental treatment for kids in all age groups.
Methods of Promoting Dental Visits to Children
There are many children’s books about dentistry, focusing on the importance of visiting a dentist and how a dentist keeps teeth and gums healthy. It may be helpful to periodically check some of these books out from your local library to read to your child. Be careful not to make your child too anxious by reading them right before a scheduled visit, but rather work them occasionally to instil these ideas.
Advice for Children’s Dental Visits
We want your child’s dental visits to be a positive experience. There are certain tips that you may wish to consider before bringing your child to our dental office in Barrie or Toronto:
- Choose an appointment time that works well with your child’s energy level. Afternoon appointments can be tricky for some children
- Unless your child is ill, do not cancel a scheduled appointment. Our team may be able to calm your child’s apprehension when you arrive
- Try not to use bribery to get your child to the dentist
- Avoid threatening or punishing your child if the dental visit does not go as smoothly as you had planned
- Refrain from sharing your own negative dental experiences or fears to your child.
Children’s Dental Visits
with experience and compassion
We are a Family Friendly Practice
At Molson Park Dental Office, we provide family dentistry services. Toronto and Barrie dentist, Dr. Adam Chapnick works with every child to build trust and comfort through the entire dental visit process.
Additional Articles Pediatric Dentist
- Children’s dentist In Barrie
- Do I Need to Buy a Toothbrush for my Baby
- Does my Child Need Braces
- Does my Preteen Need Braces
- How Can I take Care of my Babys teeth
- How do I Clean my Babys teeth
- How Much Toothpaste should I use for My Baby
- How to Brush How to Floss and How to Clean Childrens Teeth
- How to Prepare your Child for a First Filling
- Is my Child Losing Baby Teeth Too Early
- Nutrition for your Child
- Should I Give my Baby Fluoride Supplements
- Signs of Early Childhood Tooth Decay
- What Kind of Toothpaste is best for my Baby
- What you Need to Know about your Baby and Teething
- When do I take my Baby for His or Her First Dental Visit
- When Do Kids Start Losing Baby Teeth
- When Should I Take my Baby to the Dentist
- Why are My Childs Teeth Not Falling Out
- Your Childs Dental Development