A Single Dental Implant
Why You Should Opt For A Single Dental Implant
Are you missing a single tooth due to a sports injury, gum disease or health issues? Are you looking for ways to replace the missing teeth, improve your smile and self-confidence? Having a single tooth implant can help you achieve your goals. A dentist may recommend a single tooth implant to replace the missing tooth depending on different circumstances. Implants come with numerous advantages among them, their natural looking appearance and durability. In fact, most people will seek Barrie dental implants in order to improve their smile because it’s one of the best ways to have teeth with the most natural appearance.
Are you looking for new teeth-in-a-day to transform your loose teeth or old dentures into a confidence-boosting smile? If so, Dr. Adam Chapnick, a renowned cosmetic dentist in Toronto, is here for you. We will make sure your self-esteem remains high as you improve your social connections. The immediately functional Toronto cosmetic dentistry we provide will get you talking, smiling, and laughing without any worries.
Advantages Of A Single Tooth Implant
One of the main reasons why a dental expert may recommend a single tooth implant is in order to prevent the healthy surrounding teeth from damage. If you have a single tooth that is missing, it is important to seek a procedure that will ensure the wellbeing of the rest of your surrounding teeth is maintained.
How It Works
A single tooth implant is designed to take the place of a natural tooth and the root. This is what helps to better preserve the bone in the gums. The implants will be integrated into the jawbone. This helps to ensure that the jaw remains intact and healthy. It also ensures comfort because the tooth is permanently fixed in the jaw meaning that there are no movements expected as in the case with dentures. Implants have no negative impact on the health of your other teeth.
TAKING CARE OF THE IMPLANT
When To Install A Single Tooth Implant
It is important to replace a missing tooth as soon as possible. When there’s a gap left, you are at risk of losing the ability to chew food, issues like overcrowding and further tooth loss. There is also the issue of discomfort when a tooth is missing. If several teeth are missing, you may even end up with an impaired speech. It is important to have the missing tooth replaced before you put the healthier teeth at risk of decay. Even most importantly, replacing that missing teeth will give you back the confidence to smile.
Improve Your Oral Health
Other than improving your smile and physical appearance, a single dental implant will ultimately boost your oral health. Your mouth will have a restored functionality when the missing tooth is replaced. You should be able to eat andspeak normally after the procedure is done. Just make sure the tooth implant Barrie is installed by a qualified dental expert. Do your research to find a reliable professional.
A single tooth implant is taken care of just like your natural teeth. You will need to brush and floss your teeth regularly to ensure all areas including the spaces in between are clean. You shouldn’t expect any kind of discomfort when you have this implant on. It’s just like your natural teeth since the implant is fitted in place with a stable foundation.
We are a Family Friendly Practice
At Chapnik Dental Office, we provide family dentistry services. Toronto and Barrie dentist, Dr. Adam Chapnick works with every child to build trust and comfort through the entire dental visit process.
- Facts About Men And Oral Health
- Understand the Causes and Treatments for Dry Mouth
- Dental Bonding: How It Works
- What To Expect After A Dental Extraction
- Learn The Main Causes Of Toothaches
- Common Causes of Gum Problems
- Tips To Prevent Common Dental Problems
- Is Tooth Decay Reversible?
- Tooth Sensitivity Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
- What Causes Facial Pain?
- The Benefits Of A Dental Implant Bridge
- Tips for Choosing the Right Toothbrush
- Why You Should Opt For A Single Dental Implant
- Why Are Women Prone To Gum Disease?
- Optimal Oral Health For The Entire Family
- Restorative Dentistry
- What You Need To Know About Teeth Bonding
- How to Prevent and Relieve Dry Mouth at Night
- Bad Breath – Causes and Treatment Options
- Top Questions About Cosmetic Dentistry Answered
- Why It’s Important To Have Dental Implants Fitted Locally
- Tips for Oral Care during Pregnancy
- Suffering From Hypodontia? Get Dental Implants
- Practical Tips To Maintain Good Oral Health
- How To Manage Sensitivity After Teeth Whitening
- How Teeth Grinding Can Compromise Dental Health
- How Does The Food You Eat Affect Your Oral Health?
- Dental Procedures To Correct Deep Bites
- Dental And Cosmetic Reasons To Wear Braces
- Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures To Improve Your Smile
- Common Oral Health Issues Most People Face
- Common Dental Procedures To Improve Your Smile
- Common Causes Of A Metallic Taste In The Mouth
- 3 Oral Health Care Mistakes You Must Avoid
- Basic Dental Care Tips to Maintain Good Oral Hygiene
- Achieve Your Desired Smile Makeover With Dental Bonding
- 6 Common Dental Problems And How To Fix Them
- 5 Facts About Dental Implants You Need to Know
- 4 Things Your Dentist Will Probably Tell You On The Next Visit
- 4 Natural Ways To Improve Your Smile